At St James Quarter, the health and safety of our guests, ambassadors and partners is our number one priority. The following Covid-19 safety measures will be in place during opening hours to ensure each and every visitor to The Quarter has a safe and enjoyable experience:
- Face coverings must be worn at all times, unless exempt, while visiting St James Quarter. The Guest Services Desk has a small supply of face masks should these be needed by guests who do not have their own.
- Hand sanitiser dispensers are located at every entrance, lift lobby and car park entry and exit, and guests are encouraged to use these throughout their visit.
- Increased deep cleaning procedures have been implemented in all public spaces and touchpoints throughout the day.
- Guests are encouraged to use contactless card payments wherever possible; individual stores may not accept cash payments at this time.
- Mapping systems are being introduced to help guests navigate the one-way system on each level of The Quarter. These systems will be signposted throughout St James Quarter and have been put into place to ensure our guests maintain the social distancing policy agreed under the Scottish Government’s guidelines.
- A maximum of two guests from the same bubble are permitted to use the lifts inside The Quarter at any time.
- To keep guests as safe as possible we will be monitoring capacity within The Quarter. If St James Quarter reaches capacity, some visitors may be asked to queue, with social distancing measures in place, ahead of entering the Galleria. St James Quarter ambassadors will be present to direct guests.
- When parking, guests may observe the car park bay light indicator system: every second space will be utilised and highlighted green from above when available for parking.
- Toilet facilities will be available for guest use inside The Quarter, with every second cubicle available for use.
- All event spaces will be reviewed according to social distancing measures to ensure that our guests will be safe to attend events. Setup will reflect the new seating arrangements, one-way systems and marking on floors to ensure guests are informed of safety measures at all times.
- The St James Quarter Galleria is a naturally ventilated environment which benefits from doorless entryways and a canopy roof that allows fresh air in whilst providing shelter from the elements.
St James Quarter will continue to adapt its safety measures in line with Scottish Government guidelines and recommendations to keep all guests and staff safe.